One stop destination for designer leather belts
Kompanero is your one-stop shop for designer belts for every occasion.
Read more/lessWe have something for everyone, from work wear to party wear to a casual evening with friends. Check out our larger range of fancy belts for men and women in our stores across India
A genuine leather belt is a class apart from a fake one, and it's fairly easy to tell the difference. So, before you spend a lot of money on a leather product the next time, keep an eye out for the variations mentioned below to ensure you're not duped.
- Take a sniff – It might seem strange to take a whiff of a leather belt while standing in the middle of a store aisle, but the scent of the product is a strong indicator of its authenticity. Real leather has a distinct strong odor that fake leather cannot duplicate.
- Have your hands on it – It's most definitely a fake if the belt is too smooth or feels like rubber. Since it is natural and difficult to control, real leather has a less uniform texture. Another way to tell the difference between fake and actual leather is to look at the edges of fake leather, which should be smooth rather than rough.
- Genuine leather – absorbs moisture, while fake leather does not absorb water and instead retains it. Genuine leather belt can absorb water in seconds, demonstrating its trustworthiness.
Belts for both men and women.
There are two types of women belts available at Kompanero, depending on your needs and style.
- Belts for formal occasions – Belts designed for formal occasions such as the workplace or conferences are known as dress/formal belts. It goes well with formal blouses, formal skirts, and suits, among other things. Eleni, a thinner belt with neutral colors, fits best. Always remember that a formal belt looks best when the color of the belt suits the color of the shoes, you're wearing that night. Furthermore, all Kompanero belts are made of full grain leather, ensuring product consistency and longevity.
- Casual belts – Kompanero is one of the few brands in India that offers a diverse collection of casual waist belts for women. Choose between intricate woven patterns or Egyptian influenced embroidery to spruce up your look for movie night, a date, or even a day trip outside of the city.
There are two types of branded belts for men available on Kompanero, depending on your requirements.
- Belts for formal wear – Dress belts are more formal, and they're usually worn with suits and other formal attire. When choosing a dress belt, bear in mind that it should be as similar as possible to the shoes you want to wear. The belt should be made of top grain or full grain leather. The formal belt with the Kompanero logo serving as a wide buckle stands out among Kompanero's limited range of branded belts for men.
- Casual belts – Casual belts are broader and less formal than formal belts, and they can be worn with jeans, and a variety of other outfits. With casual belts, there are no regulations, and the same belt can be worn in a variety of situations and outfits, making it multipurpose. The belt's buckle is polished and understated, with no extra or unnecessary styling. In this group, Kompanero offers a variety of types, including some woven belts.
A gift for your loved ones!
Kompanero has a wide selection of leather accessories, including fancy belts for men and women both. Our offline stores have a larger selection of belts. Our designer belts make ideal gifts for family, friends, and coworkers. We have a variety of weaves, colors, and sizes to choose from, all made from the highest quality leather and handcrafted with love. Choose one of our gifting options during checkout, and we'll take care of the rest! If you're looking for something more luxurious, we also have some handcrafted leather bags.
Belts – FAQs
1. Should I polish a leather belt?
Genuine leather belts for men and women only need to be polished if they look dull, dry, or show signs of ageing. Before polishing, however, make sure the leather belt is fully clean by wiping it with a soft cloth.
- Choose between a wax or a liquid polish with a sponge applicator for the polish. Make sure the polish you choose suits the colour of your belt.
- If you use the wax, you should wear protective gloves because it has a tendency to adhere to your hands.
- Using a soft fabric, buff the belt until it is shiny. If there is any leftover polish, wipe it away with this cloth before switching to a new cloth.
- Mink oil is a perfect alternative to polish. It extends the life of leather while still keeping it healthy and protecting it from rancidity. Every six months, add it to your branded belt to keep it gleaming and safe.
2. Which color waist belt is popular for a professional look?
Although belts are primarily used to fasten trousers that do not fit properly, they often add a pop of colour to the overall look and raise the outfit. They can appear to be identical on the surface, but there is a major difference between a high-quality leather belt and a counterfeit one. Kompanero offers the best branded men's belts on the market. A black belt and a brown or cognac belt are recommended by the brand for men. These neutral hues will go with almost every ensemble. At the same time, having a couple of trendy belts on hand for special occasions is a must. Ladies leather belts, unlike men belts, come in a broader colour spectrum, allowing us to look past the neutral shades.
3. Where can I buy genuine leather belts online?
Kompanero, of course, has some of the finest leather belts for men on the market right now. We don't even put the word "genuine leather" on our goods because we don't think it's necessary! Our belts' appearance and feel speak for themselves when it comes to their authenticity.
Every Kompanero product, whether it's a wallet or a belt, is the result of meticulous craftsmanship and attention to detail. The platform also has a large selection of leather accessories for men and women both. Be sure to look through the fashionable belt range and choose your favourite. Check out the website right away to take advantage of some fantastic deals and discounts on to buying the best belt online.
4. How sustainable are branded belts?
If properly cared for, Kompanero branded belts can last a lifetime. Our vegetable tanned leather is made of top grain leather, which is extremely durable and develops its own personality over time. Over time, the patina will get deeper and better. That is what will make our vegetable-tanned leather belt a collector's item.
You should keep your belt in good shape by doing the following things to ensure it lasts a long time –
- Once a quarter, gently rub a leather conditioner onto the leather if it is becoming too DRY or cracking.
- If it becomes DIRTY, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth.
- If it gets wet, let it air dry slowly and naturally at room temperature.
- Never put it in a plastic grocery bag to store or move it. Please use the included storage/travel bag, or any form of BREATHABLE fabric.
Men Accessories | Men Portfolio Bags | Men Messenger Bags | Men Wallets | Men Backpacks | Men Duffel Bags | Travel accessories | Men Jackets | Men Belts | Men Shoes | Men Trolleys | Leather bags | Women Accessories | Women Handbags | Women Slingbags | Women Backpacks | Women Portfolio Bags | Women Messenger Bags | Women Wallets Online | Women Jackets | Women Belts | Women Trolleys | Wallets | Men Bags | Women Bags | Sling Bags | Portfolio Bags | Backpacks | Duffel Bags | Leather Wallets | Messenger Bags | Trolley bags | Laptop Bags | Weekdend bags | Zip wallets | Small bags | Big bags | Black bags | Tote bags | Accessories | Passport Wallet | Glasses Case | Keyholders | Slim Wallets For Men | Coin Case | Card Holders | Face Mask | Mobile Pouch