LBB – the Little Black Bag!
There are many fashionable designer leather black bags to choose from at Kompanero.
Read more/lessIt's incredibly difficult to choose between the alternatives.
Purchasing a high-end leather designer leather bag necessitates proper maintenance. Since a branded leather bag is typically regarded as a secure investment, special care should be taken to ensure that it lasts as long as possible.
Leather hides have pores and need the same care as your own skin. Kompanero provides cotton dust packs for storing their leather products. It also prevents moisture from causing the leather to crack or rot. In dry climates, the bag is free of dust and debris, and in humid climates, it is covered from dampness.
Conditioning the leather is another choice for keeping the leather bags in good shape. Leather's natural texture, which is made up of oils and tannins, can be maintained by conditioning it. Leather creams from Kompanero can give your bag a conditioned look.
Take care of that beauty.
To ensure that your bag lasts a long time, keep it in good condition by doing the following:
- If the leather is getting too DRY or cracking, apply a leather conditioner once every fifth.
- Quickly wipe it down with a damp cloth if it gets DIRTY.
- Allow it to air dry slowly and naturally at room temperature if it gets damp.
- Never store or transport it in a plastic grocery bag. Please use the included cotton dust bag.
Kompanero for all your luxury gifting needs.
To buy black bag online, visit kompanero right away. The brand offers numerous options to pick up bags online for your loved ones.
Black Bags – FAQs
1. How sustainable are black leather bags?
A sustainable leather black bag is one made from meat industry by-product leather that has been ethically sourced. Sustainable leather sourcing is a priority for Kompanero. In reality, our in-house tannery is LWG Gold certified, the highest global standard available. The majority of the leather we use in leather bags is vegetable tanned, and although this process is more expensive than conventional chrome tanning (which is carcinogenic to humans and the environment), we choose to use natural tannins from tree barks because it is the responsible, sustainable choice.
We invest a lot of money on cutting-edge technology and facilities that not only do the job but also look after the environment in terms of waste and water management. Plastic is not used in any of our packaging, store items, leather bag’s inner linings, warranty stickers, or other accessories. All of this adds to the authentic leather bags' long-term viability and environmental friendliness.
2. Does a black leather bag lose its color after a long period?
Leather bags lose their lustre after a while, depending on how they are used. They may become worn out and begin to show signs of wear and tear (like scratches). Excessive use can cause the shine of your once-new leather bag to lose.
For leather restoration, the following tips can be followed –
- Wipe the bag of dust and stains with one of the clean dry cotton cloth. The procedure should be followed step by step to ensure that no aspect of the leather surface is overlooked. Shake the rag after a few wiping rounds to avoid smearing the dirt back on the leather.
- It's to be expected that your bag would have a few stubborn stains. It's important that you get rid of them so that the re-colouring balm can penetrate and adhere to the leather surface.
- With the right re-colouring balm in hand, you can layer the balm to achieve the desired effect. Allow 10 minutes for the bag to dry before wiping away the excess balm with another clean piece of cloth.
- After regaining the old hue, the leather needs to feel tender and look shiny. It is the conditioner that will make it tender and smooth. It will have a fantastic look with the protector finish.
3. Can a black bag be used for casual as well as professional look?
The first step in matching your black designer bag and outfit is to dress appropriately for the occasion. You need different black leather women bags for each occasion, whether you're going to the mall, the workplace, a wedding, or out on a date. For this definition, there are a few simple rules of thumb:
- Work Wear – Practicality and strength are the watchwords in the workplace. If you're wearing a tailored suit, structured big black bags like our black handbag Marie will help you achieve the same professional look. A high-waisted skirt and cardigan look fantastic with this style of handbag.
- Party Wear – If you're wearing a cocktail dress or a long gown, a formal and dressy clutch or small black bag is appropriate. Wearing an over-the-shoulder bag is not appropriate at this time. Grab our sling bag Athenian instead.
- Shopping – A slim, over-the-shoulder bag like our Chloe handbag is ideal for your favourite summer dress and sandal combo.
4. How to style different black bags on different outfits?
A black bag is a perfect styling option as women and men accessories. It can be paired in the following few ways –
- All-black, all-white, or monochromatic outfits look better with black bags because, although the bag blends in and pulls the style together in the first case, it will stand out in a rather elegantly understated way in the other two cases (white and mono).
- By contrast, a slouchy grunge-style hobo black bag can shine better when combined with a more posh style (think light clean colors, statement jewellery, cool shades, trendy leather boots).
- A black bag can be made to look its best by pairing simple clothes and colours with statement items. With large black expensive looking bags or tiny bling'ish bags, motorcycle boots and denim (grunge punk styles) look fantastic.
- If you say no to all of the above but love the black bag too much to part with it, concentrate on accessories while styling it. An outfit will always look more trendy and elegant with statement fun jewellery and a stylish black leather bag.
Men Bags | Women Bags | Sling Bags | Portfolio Bags | Backpacks | Duffel Bags | Leather Wallets | Messenger Bags | Trolley bags | Laptop Bags | Weekdend bags | Zip wallets | Small bags | Big bags | Tote bags | Leather bags | Women Accessories | Women Handbags | Women Slingbags | Women Backpacks | Women Portfolio Bags | Women Messenger Bags | Women Wallets Online | Women Jackets | Women Belts | Women Trolleys | Men Accessories | Men Portfolio Bags | Men Messenger Bags | Men Wallets | Men Backpacks | Men Duffel Bags | Travel accessories | Men Jackets | Men Belts | Men Shoes | Men Trolleys | Accessories | Passport Wallet | Glasses Case | Keyholders | Slim Wallets For Men | Coin Case | Card Holders | Face Mask | Mobile Pouch | Belts | Wallets
Available in 6 colors
Available in 4 colors
Available in 3 colors