The most fashionable leather shoes for men
Kompanero is one of the best shoe brands for men offering the best shoes for men.
Kompanero’s men’s shoes assortment
The brand offers following branded shoes for men -
DEMIR – Along the edges, it has a hazy impact. This pair is ideal for upgrading your go-to outfit thanks to its refined style and exceptional comfort.
ADELMO – These Kompanero shoes are the epitome of fashion and style, with a classic design and construction. Wear these shoes with formal trousers and a fitted white shirt for a must-have look.
DENISE – This pair of black Kompanero shoes is a trendy formal wear that will make a classy addition to your business attire. This pair of shoes features an elegant pointed toe and central laceup on the front, as well as embossed signature mark branding on the heel.
DAXTON – Walking in this pair of Loafer from the house of Kompanero will provide you with a great deal of comfort.
OZAN – This tassel loafer will complete your dapper and suave look; pair it with a pair of denim or chinos and a casual shirt or t-shirt.
The science behind the leather
It's time to address the shoe's design and materials. These are the little details that you might not notice at first, but will notice after a few years of use. To make an informed purchase, make sure you understand the materials and designs of leather shoes.
- Full Grain Leather – Full grain leather is the highest quality leather available. It's made from untarnished, smooth hides that don't require sanding. It develops a rich patina over time, making your shoes look even better.
- Leather with a top grain – Top grain leather has a split sheet, making it a little lighter and simpler to deal with. Minor flaws in the hide are removed by sanding, and the finish leaves it looking silky smooth.
- Corrected Grain (or Genuine) Leather – This is a low-cost option. Sure, it's still leather. But it's made from blemished skins that have been sanded down and chemically cleaned. The leather is then given an artificial grain and stained or coloured to resemble complete or top grain leather.
1. What are the most stylish and currently trending casual shoes for men?
Although your clothes are unquestionably critical in how you view yourself, your shoes are equally so. Kompanero has put together a list of leather shoes for men that every man should have.
- OXFORD - The closed lacing scheme, which includes stitching across the rim, distinguishes it. The neat and polished look of the Oxfords come from the low heel and a short back design.
- BROGUES - Brogues are a type of sneakers that can fool you. Broguing, which includes adorning shoes with strong perforations, is where the word comes from. As a result of this decorative addition, shoes that are technically another type, such as Oxford or Derby, are often classified as Brogues.
- DERBY - Derby shoes, like Oxfords, are a common form of dress shoe. Derbys, on the other hand have an open lacing scheme, as opposed to oxford shoes, which have the bottom of the lacing portion sewn shut.
- LOAFERS - Loafers are laceless shoes with a Moccasin-style structure. The simple slip-on shoe is perfect for adding a tastefully laid-back touch to formal outfits.
- CHELSEA BOOTS - The round toe ankle boots have elasticized sides that make them comfortable to put on and take off without the use of laces or buckles. The Chelsea achieves a super sleek and clean look by eschewing these conventional fastenings.
2. How to style loafers for men?
The loafer, which originated in Scandinavia, has evolved into the sartorial styling of preppy culture and is now a sleek shoe style. Loafers are a mainstay of smart casual attire and a favourite summer shoe type because they are comfortable and lace-free. Brown loafers can go with a variety of colour schemes and can be used on both casual and formal occasions. Navy suits with whites, beige, and greens. Beige loafers enhance tanned complexion and are a wonderful choice if you're looking for a pair to match with neutrals.
- Smart Casual - For a grown-up take on daywear, incorporate loafers into your smart casual ensemble. You'll be amazed by how much a simple change in footwear, such as loafers, will improve the look of your outfits. The key is to keep them from being too formal or dressed up.
- Semi Formal - Choose classic colours to match your staple trousers and dress shirts for a failsafe semi-formal look. Loafers go well with preppy blazers as well.
- Formal - Patent leather can give formal looks a lot of depth. To keep things reasonably classic, choose patent leather loafers in timeless colours like black. Choose more textured loafers for a unique look that will make your shoes stand out.
3. Which color is most popular in leather shoes for men?
Brown gents shoes in high-quality leather are a versatile and fashionable wardrobe staple for any guy. Brown is more interesting, richer, and flexible than any other colour. Brown dress shoes can be dressed up or down with ease and go with almost every suiting colour. Black dress shoes, of course, have a spot in your closet. However, if you only have one pair of killer dress shoes, they should be brown. If you wear leather dress shoes to work on a regular basis, we would suggest investing in several pairs in brown.
Take into account the formality of your usual attire. Darker tones are better if you're mostly formal. Medium to light brown is ideal for smart casual looks. Another thing to think about is light browns (like cognac and tan) and burgundies, which can be very eye-catching.
You can buy shoes online at kompanero for the latest shoes for men. Kompanero offers men accessories, women accessories, women handbags, travel bags – like men duffel bag, and best mens shoes online amongst others.
4. Things to keep in mind while buying leather men's shoes?
Do you want to invest in a pair of stylish shoes for men that will last a lifetime? The best option is full grain leather. It absorbs polish better and produces a darker patina than top grain leather because it is more porous. As a consequence, you'll have a timeless pair of dress shoes that will never go out of style.
Are you on a tight budget? Trying to decide between corrected grain and genuine leather? Don't give in to the temptation. It's more likely to crease and crack due to the chemical finish and poor quality content. You'll spend more money on cheap shoes than you will on a single pair of full grain leather fashion shoes for men, if you replace them often.
Also, the highest-quality leather is useless if the shoe isn't designed for comfort and longevity. As a result, the shoe's make matters too. While the sole of your shoe receives less consideration than the leather upper, it should not be ignored. Every step you take in your dress shoes is improved by a good sole.
5. How durable are leather sneakers for men?
After all the time and effort you put into finding the perfect pair of shoes, don't let them go to waste. You must look after your leather shoes. Fortunately, this is a simple task. Dress shoes will still look fantastic with a few small purchases and good habits.
- Shoe trees – These are moulds of the general shape of a foot that aid in maintaining the shape of your shoe and preventing creases. They are available in a variety of materials, but cedar is the only one you can consider because it is excellent at absorbing moisture and repelling moths.
- Conditioning – Shine your dress shoes at least once every other week (assuming you wear them on a daily basis) to keep the leather in good condition. If you wear these shoes often, go over them with a horsehair brush or soft cloth for a few minutes between polishes to keep them looking good.
- Rotating the shoe – Rotating the shoes allows them to dry and last longer. You can theoretically double the lifespan of each pair of shoes even though you just turn between two pairs.
Men Accessories | Men Portfolio Bags | Men Messenger Bags | Men Wallets | Men Backpacks | Men's Duffel Bags | Men Jackets | Men Belts | Men Trolleys | Leather bags | Women Handbags | Ladies Accessories | Women Slingbags | Women Backpacks | Women Portfolio Bags | Women Messenger Bags | Women Wallets | Women Jackets | Branded Belts For Womens | Women Trolleys | Accessories | Designer Passport Wallet | Spectacle Case | Branded Keychain | Camera Bag | Belt Bag | Leather Strap | Slim Wallets | Coin Case | Card Holders Online | Face Mask | Mobile Pouch | Leather Belt | Wallets | Men Bags | Women Bags | Sling Bags | Portfolio Bags | Branded Backpacks | Duffel Bags | Leather Wallets | Messenger Bags | Leather Jackets | Trolley Bags | Designer Laptop Bags | Hobo Bags Online | Zip Wallets | Travel accessories | Satchel Bags | Blue Bags